Are you passionate about online marketing, communication and social media? Do you write sharply and have a good eye for stories and aesthetics? Do you stay up to date when it comes to the latest trends in the design and fashion world? Do you want to join the table when making important online communicative decisions? Then this internship is definitely for you!
We are looking for a skilled and independent student who would like to be part of our new online adventure, FindersKeepers webshop - and would like to strengthen their digital communication skills through an internship.
WHO ARE YOU? //
- You have or are in the process of educating yourself in e-commerce, communication, marketing, journalism, media graphics or something similar.
- You have a natural interest in design and the latest trends.
- You'd like to have experience with social and digital media.
- You are razor sharp on the keyboard and know where to put the comma.
- You are an aesthetic nerd and love to work visually.
- You share our passion for making our new gold nugget FindersKeepers Webshop a success.
- And who knows, if the collaboration works, we can talk about permanent employment.
- Develop communication strategy for FindersKeepers Webshop
- Develop and execute strategy for our Social Media
- Develop and execute email marketing strategy
- Prepare content for the webshop - including product upload, UX, SEO etc.
- Communication with designers and partners
- Idea development and creative processes
- Assist in the selection of brands & designers for the webshop
- Assist in purchasing items for the webshop.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
We can offer you an exciting entrepreneurial everyday life in a brand new company in a small team, where no two days are the same. You will be part of the start of our online adventure and get the opportunity to try your hand at various challenging and interesting work tasks, which you yourself help to define. You'll get your fingers in the cake batter and will, among other things, try your hand at idea development, create new original content, and have the opportunity to make your mark on FindersKeepers Webshop in general.
We will do everything we can to teach you everything we know and promise that you will end up with a packed CV and a larger network in the design and fashion industry. We will try our best to tailor a personal internship based on the above, so you can get most out of the collaboration in relation to your competencies and interests.
It is not a requirement that you have experience with the mentioned work tasks, the most important thing is just that you dare to make mistakes - we all learn something from the mistakes.
You should also not be afraid to ask questions, because we are not afraid to answer them. Instead, we will enjoy seeing that you have the courage to throw yourself into new challenges, whatever it is about a practical task, or to come up with simple solution proposals for complex tasks. It's important to us that the experience with the FindersKeepers team contains variety and is interesting, and we will do our part to make you love your work as much as we love ours.
If this sounds interesting, send us an application at email@example.com - we look forward to hearing from you 🙂