Are you passionate about social media, email marketing and communication? Do you have an eye for a good story, write sharp and catchy? Do you love being online and keep up to date with new digital trends in the world of design and fashion? Then you might be our new SoMe and communications manager!
We are looking for an independent and energetic profile who dreams of maintaining and developing our channels on social media. You will be responsible for our daily presence and communication as well as the development of new and creative content.
YOUR WORK TASKS
- Develop and execute strategy for our social media (finderskeepersdk, shop.finderskeepers & ifwallscould.talk)
- Develop and execute strategy for e-mail marketing, including setting up 1-2 newsletters per week in Klaviyo
- Prepare overall campaign plan and be responsible for its execution in close cooperation with our e-commerce team
- Schedule posts and write texts in Later for our profiles on Instagram and Facebook
- Daily post stories, respond to comments and messages from customers and business partners
- Responsible for PR and influencer marketing
- Assist our photographer and graphic designer in connection with the production of content
- Report monthly KPIs of engagement on social media and email marketing
WHO ARE YOU?
- You love being online, scrolling through Instagram and keeping up to date with what's happening in design and digital trends.
- You have experience with social and digital media from previous jobs.
- You write vividly, have an eye for a good story and know exactly where to put the comma.
- You are an aesthetic geek and have a keen eye for the visual.
- You are motivated by working in a busy, creative environment with high ceilings and lots of responsibility.
- You work independently and have great initiative.
- You are outgoing, self-starter, social and energetic.
WHO ARE WE?
In its infancy, FindersKeepers consisted solely of our popular design markets, where we disseminate products from the most talented, inspiring and creative designers and artists. But today the time is different. FindersKeepers is a multi-pronged business. In addition to the physical markets, FinderKeepers today consists of a webshop, a stand-alone poster brand: If Walls Could Talk as well as the design and production of its own interior products.
We are based in Frederiksberg and are a young and ambitious team who are passionate about FindersKeepers and to give our customers the very best experience when they shop with us. Our working environment is informal and fun, and we all contribute to making it nice to be here.
A big part of the job is being online every day; to post stories, respond to comments and messages from our profiles. The position is 25-30 hours a week, but we hope you do so well that it eventually turns into a full-time position. Furthermore, you will be responsible for building and running a team within digital marketing.
Employment as soon as possible. We therefore hold regular interviews.
If you would like to hear more about the position or have any questions, you are welcome to contact Herle on 29615129.
If this sounds interesting, send us an application at email@example.com. We are looking forward to hear from you!