Are you passionate about graphic design, creative and innovative campaigns? Do you get Christmas lights in your eyes when you hear words like image composition, color understanding, structure and grids? Do you have a strong aesthetic sense and visual flair? Do you want to join the table when we have to find new artists to collaborate with and make important visual decisions? Then this internship is definitely something for you!
We are looking for a talented and independent student who would like to be part of our newly started artwork brand, If Walls Could Talk - and would like to have strengthened his graphic skills through an internship.
YOUR WORK TASKS
- Prepare and set up graphic material for websites, social media and physical products
- Research and conduct outreach work in connection with new artists and locations for upcoming photo shoots
- Upload new artists and artworks to our site
- Assist on photo shoots
- Ad hoc tasks
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are training in graphic design, maybe studying multimedia design, visual communication or something completely different?
- You have a natural interest in design and the latest trends.
- You would like to have experience with setting up graphic material as well as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- You are an aesthetic geek and love to work visually.
- You share our passion for If Walls Could Talk to be a success.
- And who knows, if the collaboration works, we can talk about permanent employment.
WHO ARE WE?
If Walls Could Talk is a newly started poster and frame brand. We collaborate with both Danish and foreign artists, illustrators and photographers and take great pride in selecting the very best. Together with them, we create high-quality posters for our customers. We are busy and have big ambitions for the future.
We are based in Frederiksberg and are a young and ambitious team who are passionate about If Walls Could Talk and to give our customers the very best experience when they shop with us. Our working environment is informal and fun, and we all contribute to making it nice to be here. Your internship host will be our Head of Graphic Design Emma.
We will do everything we can to tailor a personal internship course based on the above, so that you can get the most out of the collaboration in relation to your skills and interests. It is not a requirement that you have experience with the work tasks mentioned, the most important thing is just that you dare to fail - it is the mistakes that we all learn something from. Don't be afraid to ask questions either, because we're not afraid to answer them. On the other hand, we will enjoy seeing that you have the courage to throw yourself into new challenges, whether it is a practical task or coming up with simple solutions to complex tasks. It is important to us that it is varied and fun to be part of the team, and we will do our part to ensure that you come to love your work as much as we love ours.
If you want to hear more or have any questions, you are welcome to contact Herle on 29615129 or email@example.com.
If it sounds interesting, send us an application at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hear from you!